Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tournament Pix Currently Being Uploaded

Welcome to the Boulter 2014 Tournament Photoblog

Pictures of every game will be available soon.

Calendar is 2/3 Complete.  Check the Calendar Page to see the progress.

Schedule update: Every player folder is up-to-date with the most photos I could muster that show the players at their best.

Tournament CD is ready to burn and ship.
Order Today!
-> New Product - Personalized Tourney CD<-
(see Order page for details)

If you have not gotten an email indicating that I have shared a SkyDrive/OneDrive folder with you, please email me at the address below.  Some handwritten addresses weren't easy to read.

If you did not register with me at the tournament, but want me to pull your player's pictures, email me as indicated below.

Feel free to email me at yugoboy99@hotmail.com for details and inquiries.
Email your player's team, uniform number, last name and anything unique that will make finding their images easier (colorful gloves or helmet, for example)
Images posted to this blog are only re-sized and watermarked.  Purchased  images will be re-touched and watermarks/logos will be carefully and discretely placed.

Click Here -> Ordering Pictures Info  <- Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment