Thursday, March 13, 2014

Week 2 - March 6-9 - Player Pic Uploads Complete!!!

100% of player folders are updated with the most photos that highlight your player that I could find of the 21,000+ photos I took during both weekends.

Because there are 50% more families and 2x the games this week, uploading images is taking longer.  I am attempting to get at least one game uploaded for every player family who requested as soon as possible.

If you see an image you want printed and sent in what has already been uploaded, let me know (information on the Ordering Images Page).

Families who have more than one player during the tournament (either one or both weekends) may contact me for custom work, as can any family who wants their own child's images presented in calendar or CD format.

If you have not yet received an email notifying you that I am sharing a folder with you by Sunday, let me know.

1 comment: